We show you how to install The Beast or The Beast Encore on Kodi using Spartan Wizard.
We’ve previously covered some of the best Kodi add-ons, and the best Kodi builds are those that take several of those add-ons and package them up. The Beast is a popular Kodi build, often sold preinstalled on Android TV boxes, that in essence packages up a load of streaming services. Here we’ll show you how to install The Beast or The Beast Encore on Kodi using Spartan Wizard.
You’re best off installing The Beast on a clean version of Kodi, though it is possible to use a previously configured version. Here’s how to get started with The Beast.
How to install The Beast on Kodi
- Install Kodi. We’re using an Android tablet, but Kodi is a free app for most platforms, including devices like the Amazon Fire TV.
- There are various methods for installing The Beast; we are using Spartan Wizard, which provides both The Beast and Encore. Encore is a slightly slimmer version of the software.
- You will first need to register for a free account at Spartan Pixel. Click log in, enter your details, then press the ‘Verify Here’ button. Keep a note of these details for step 9.
- Now launch Kodi, and go to System, File Manager. Click Add source in the left panel.
- Tap on the ‘None’; field and enter http://spartanpixel.net/repo. It will come up with the name ‘repo’, but really you can call it whatever you want. Hit Done, then Ok.
- Now go to System, Settings, Add-ons, Install from zip file. Double-click repo and click Install This Wizard.zip
- A pop-up will confirm The Spartan Wizard add-on has been enabled.
- In System, Settings, Add-ons, My add-ons, Video add-ons choose The Spartan Wizard.
- Tap Configure, then enter your email address and password. Tap on Done
- Hit Open, then select either The Beast or Encore to begin downloading and installing the build.
- Amazon and Android devices will need to be restarted, but once you’re back up and running you should have a fully operational build of The Beast or Encore on Kodi.
- If you open Kodi and see the same default Kodi interface as we did on our Android tablet, go to System, Settings, Add-ons, Appearance, Skins and choose Aeon Nox.